Bergamot Citrus bergamia
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Directions for Use
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Provides skin purifying benefits.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note