Basil Ocimum basilicum
Size: 15 mL
Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils, for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy.
- Promotes a feeling of calm and relaxation when diffused.
Warm, spicy, herbal