Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree. This essential oil is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy, and has been used in religious and wedding ceremonies for centuries. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its rich, sweet aroma and also for its protective properties. Ylang Ylang is also known to promote calmness and lift mood.
- Put a drop of Ylang Yland on your wrists for a sweet perfume or mix with Bergamot for a more floral fragrance.
- Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a hair conditioner.
- Apply Ylang Ylang for a calming, uplifting effect.
- Add two drops to a warm bath with Epsom salt to promote relaxation.
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Popular for its aromatic aroma, Ylang Ylang is used in perfumes and hair care products.
- Used in Ancient cultures.
- Instantly recognisable aroma promotes calmness and helps to simultaneously lift mood with its fragrance.
Sweet, rich, spicy