Turmeric Curcuma longa
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. These components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Turmeric is beneficial internally for helping to support the immune system’s natural functions. As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. This essential oil also acts as a great burst of flavour to your favourite savoury meals.
- Take internally to support immune response natural functions.
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Try using 1-2 drops in tea or water for a subtle herbal flavour.
Directions for Use
- Helps support healthy metabolic functions.
- Promotes overall cellular health.
- Helps support healthy cellular integrity.
- Supports the immune system’s natural functions.
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood.