Size: 15 mL
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture. Because of its limonene content, Tangerine’s sweet, tangy aroma simultaneously uplifts and calms. A popular and flavourful addition to desserts and drinks – from cakes to fruit smoothies – Tangerine is a tangy addition to any recipe that calls for citrus fruits. Try adding Tangerine essential oil to tea or lemonade for an uplifting twist!
- Apply topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting aroma throughout the day.
- Bring a citrusy flavour to your all-time favourite desserts by adding 2-3 drops to cakes, cookie doughs and more!
- During hot summer months, make your own citrus ice lollies using Tangerine oil and lemonade.
- Add 1-2 drops in water, smoothies, teas or lemonade for a refreshing beverage.
Directions For Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, face, sensitive areas, and mucosa. In case of skin contact, avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours.
- The sweet flavour of Tangerine oil can add a tangy kick to a variety of baked goods.
- Blends well with warm and spicy oils like Cinnamon Bark or Clove.
- Its refreshing taste makes Tangerine a tangy addition to any recipe that calls for citrus fruits.
- Tangerine has high levels of the monoterpene limonene which are often known for their ability to have uplifting properties.
Tangy , sweet, fresh