Fennel Foeniculum vulgare
Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and taste.
- Instead of indulging in sweets, put a drop in water or tea and drink as a substitute.
- Massage into skin diluted with a carrier oil to promote relaxation.
- Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavour.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides a sweet, licorice-honey aroma and taste.
- Soothing aroma promotes relaxation.
Licorice, sweet, honey