Rose Rosa damascena
Known as the “Queen of Oils,” Rose is one of the most precious essential oils in the world. Rose petals produce a sweet floral aroma, renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries. Rose can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone. Rose can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful, romantic personal fragrance.
- Apply to neck and wrists as a sweet, floral personal fragrance.
- After a busy day, use in a massage for an elevating and enriching experience.
- Add to nightly skin care routine to help balance moisture levels in the skin.
- Apply to areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Rose has a sweet floral aroma with uplifting properties.
- Helps balance moisture levels in skin, which will keep your skin looking its best.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion.