Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree, which has a long history of use in traditional health practices. Among them are its ability to promote relaxation and reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Petitgrain is widely used in the perfume industry because of its fresh, herbaceous aroma. Petitgrain is also a great companion to Lavender essential oil, as they share many cosmetic benefits.
- Combine Petitgrain with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a relaxing massage.
- Dilute and apply to skin to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Blends well with other citrus oils, Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass.
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying.
- Petitgrain oil has a fresh, floral and often herbaceous aroma.
- The relaxing properties of Petitgrain essential oil can be beneficial for a massage.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, idealy used before applying moisturiser.
- Applying Petitgrain oils may promote calming and relaxing feelings.
Fresh, floral, slightly herbaceous
Linalyl acetate, linalool, alpha-terpineol