Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
If Frankincense is the “King of oils”, then Myrrh is certainly in the royal court. Its use to improve the appearance of skin makes it a key ingredient in doTERRA Salubelle and many other skin care products. Used historically in meditation and embalming, Myrrh continues to be a precious and important oil in any essential oil collection.
- Use Myrrh to help promote awareness and uplift mood
- Add one to two drops to moisturiser
- For a convenient Myrrh application, add 1-2 drops of Myrrh to an empty amber roll-on bottle and mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Myrrh is highly valued for its myriad of applications
- Helps to promote emotional balance and instil feelings of peace and overall well-being
- Soothes skin
- Contains unique properties that cleanse and improve skin's appearance
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Furanoedudesma 1, 3-diene, curzerene