Size: 5 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa essential oil has a wide range of benefits and uses. Due to its positive effect on mood, Melissa has long been used to help calm feelings when applied topically. Also known as lemon balm, the sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance of Melissa was known to attract honeybees. This is where the name “Melissa” came from, which is Greek for honey bee.
- Add to moisturiser or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin
- Rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest for feelings of calm and to promote emotional well-being
- After a long day, let your mind and body relax and unwind with a massage featuring Melissa essential oil
- Use Melissa oil before bedtime to promote a relaxing environment
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- When used topically, Melissa can help promote feelings of relaxation
- Melissa essential oil is valued for its fresh, sweet, and citrus-like aroma which is uplifting
- Melissa is known for its soothing properties and its ability to help calm tension
Geranial, germacrene, neral, β-caryophyllene