Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
With a distinct aroma and countless applications, Lavender has been used for centuries. Anciently, the Romans and Egyptians would use Lavender for bathing and cooking. Since that time, many have discovered the myriad of benefits that Lavender holds. Lavender essential oil is widely used in cosmetics and perfumes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add to bath water to promote relaxation or apply to te temples and back of neck.
- Add Lavender to face or body lotion to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Soothes occassional skin irritations.
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
Powdery, floral, light