Size: 70 g
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Experience fresh, renewed skin with doTERRA Invigorating Scrub. As part of our Essential Skin Care line, the Invigorating Scrub includes CPTG essential oils of Grapefruit and Peppermint to create a refreshing aromatic experience. Jojoba esters, also found in the Invigorating Scrub, work to polish your skin while botanicals of Mandarin Orange Extract, Jasmine Extract, and Greater Burdock Extract help to tone and hydrate.
- Pamper your skin with the invigorating scent and exfoliating benefits of the Invigorating Scrub.
- Would you like a clearer, more even complexion? Using the Invigorating Scrub regularly can help to improve skin tone.
- Use weekly to allow the gentle, natural ingredients to transform your skin.
- For best results, use in conjunction with other doTERRA Essential Skin Care products.
Directions for Use
Massage over wet skin for up to one minute. Rinse with warm water. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Gentle exfoliating action comes from biodegradable Jojoba esters.
- Greater Burdock Extract helps purify and tone skin.
- Botanical and fruit extracts enhance the aromatic experience.
- Grapefruit oil possesses powerful cleansing properties that help to purify the skin and promote a clear complexion.
- Designed to leave the skin looking clean and soft.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Chlorphenesin, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Jasminum Offcinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene