Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Geraniums are grown for their beauty and their sweet, floral aroma is a staple of the perfume industry. Use of Geranium essential oil dates back to ancient Egypt, where Egyptians used Geranium to beautify skin. Geranium has been used to promote the appearance of healthy skin – making it ideal for skin products.
- Apply Geranium to the skin after a shower or mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil for full-body benefits.
- Add a drop to your moisturiser, leaving skin infused with the floral notes of Geranium.
- Use in a steam facial to open pores and help to beautify the appearance of skin.
Directions For Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Ideal for grounding and calming massages after a long day at work or after strenuous exercise.
- Helps to promote the appearance of clear, healthy skin.
Herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry
Citronellol, citronellyl formate, geraniol