Cypress Cupressus sempervirens & lusitanica
Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists because of its many benefits to the skin. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil for massages. The fresh, woody aroma of Cypress promotes relaxation.
- Prior to a long run, apply Cypress oil to feet and legs for an energising boost.
- Place ½ cup Epsom salt and one drop Cypress in a warm bath to promote relaxing feelings.
Directions for Use
Topical: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil. For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cypress oil can help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Along with its countless applications, Cypress helps oil has a renewing and uplifting aroma.
- Stimulating yet grounding effect on emotions, making it helpful for mood management.
- Due to Cypress oil’s rejuvenating aroma and skin benefits, it is commonly used in spas and by massage therapists.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
α-pinene, carene, limonene