Cypress Cupressus sempervirens
Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress also contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising boost.
- Mix Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with a carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Promotes vitality and energy.
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous