Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
Retail: 20,00 €
Wholesale: 15,00 €
VAT Excluded Pricing
Retail: 16,81 €
Wholesale: 12,61 €
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavour foods such as stuffing, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Long revered, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary's herbaceous and energising scent is frequently used in aroma and massage therapy.
- Add 1 drop of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favourite entrées for extra flavouring
- Turn your traditional mashed potatoes into a flavour-filled side dish with a little help from doTERRA Rosemary oil
- Use as a convenient and potent substitute for fresh or dried rosemary in any recipe
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.
- Adds a savoury, herbaceous flavour to meats and specialty dishes
- Herbaceous and energising scent
- May be used as a substitute for rosemary as a seasoning in any dishes