Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
Retail: 19,00 €
Wholesale: 14,25 €
VAT Excluded Pricing
Retail: 15,97 €
Wholesale: 11,97 €
The benefits and uses of clove date back to ancient China and India. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavour to any dish or dessert. Clove is also widely used in dental preparations, candy, and gum, for its flavour.
- Instead of using dry clove, use Clove oil to taste when baking treats
- Add two drops of Clove to water for spicy flavour
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, face, sensitive areas, and mucosa. In case of skin contact, dilute generously with a carrier oil.
- Commonly recognised as a ground household spice, Clove can be utilised outside of the kitchen with its unique and powerful properties
- Its warm and spicy characteristics make Clove essential oil ideal to incorporate into seasonal recipes
- Frequently used in desserts for its invigorating flavour and aromatic fragrance such as sugar cookies