Cassia Cinnamomum cassia
Size: 15 mL
VAT Included Pricing
VAT Excluded Pricing
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy
aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform
any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for
thousands of years for its many health benefits. It’s one of
the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament,
noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic
properties. Cassia can be used in cooking either as a
replacement for cinnamon in pies and breads or by itself in
a myriad of entrées and desserts.
- Combine one drop with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage for a warming sensation.
- Combine one drop with Lemon in a glass of water to ward off hunger cravings.
- Add one to two drops in a bowl of potpourri during fall and winter for a festive, aromatic decoration piece.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 125 ml of liquid.
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Warming, uplifting aroma.
- Soothing to the skin when applied topically.
Sweet, minty, fresh
Cinnamaldhyde, cinnamyl acetate