Cassia Cinnamomum cassia
Known as a warming oil, Cassia is a close relative of cinnamon. With a soothing and spicy scent, Cassia holds unique advantages for the body and mind.
Retail: $32.33 CAD
- Apply to back of neck for a calming aroma.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into muscles for a warming sensation.
- Combine one drop Cassia and one drop Wild Orange and apply to wrists for an uplifting aroma.
- Place a drop of Cassia in water to support hydration while outdoors.
- Add one drop Cassia and two drops Lemon to warm water to create a soothing tea.
- Add to mop water for a pleasing aroma and added cleansing benefits.
- Blend with Tangerine and diffuse during cold seasons for a spicy, warm aroma.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.