Northern Escape Oil Product Description
Northern Escape essential oil blend is just what it sounds like—an aromatic escape to some of the world’s most serene evergreen forests! A proprietary blend of the most fragrant wood, pine, fir, and resin doTERRA essential oils, the harmony of scents in Northern Escape oil is incomparable. Enjoy the combined topical cleansing benefits of essential oils like Cypress oil and Nootka oil and harness the topical skin-soothing benefits of Black Spruce oil, Cedarwood oil, Siberian Fir oil, and Hinoki oil. Diffusing this aroma creates a fragrant escape, taking you to a winter wood where time has no meaning.
How Do I Use Northern Escape Oil?
- Massage: After strenuous activity or to unwind after a long day, add two drops of Northern Escape essential oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil and use during a soothing massage for a refreshing aroma.
- Skincare: Add a drop of Northern Escape oil to your daily facial cleanser or two drops to your daily body wash for a skin-cleansing boost and an energizing woodsy aroma.
- Surface Cleanser: Add five to ten drops of Northern Escape oil to your regular naturally sourced surface cleaner for added topical cleaning benefits and an invigorating forest aroma.
- Scented Candles: Make your own DIY Winter Wax Candle scented with the wild and rich forest fragrance of Northern Escape essential oil.
- Diffusion: Diffuse three to five drops of Northern Escape oil in the diffuser of your choice to transport your senses to a winter forest and to create a fresh and uplifting environment.
What is Northern Escape Oil?
The main ingredients of Northern Escape essential oil blend are:
- Black Spruce oil
- Siberian Fir oil
- Balsam Fir oil
- Lavandin oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Cypress oil
- Hinoki oil
- Frankincense oil
- Nootka oil
- Cananga oil
- Clove Bud oil
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.