Citruses are some of the brightest and most versatile essential oils available. Not only do they offer a sweet, snappy aroma, but they also give a fresh note of flavor to any number of food dishes.
Incorporate bright, exclusive citrus oils like Red Mandarin, Yellow Mandarin, Kumquat, and Clementine into your favorite dishes with these delicious new recipes!
Tropical Colada Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup coconut Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 drops Red Mandarin essential oil
- 1 drop Kumquat essential oil
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend well, pour in a frosty glass, and enjoy!
Yellow Mandarin Salad Dressing
- ½ tsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 drops Yellow Mandarin essential oil
- ¼ tsp freshly chopped tarragon or a pinch dried
- Lime or lemon juice, to taste
- Whisk together honey, olive oil, vinegar, Yellow Mandarin, and tarragon until well combined.
- Add lime or lemon juice to taste.
- Adjust seasoning as needed and drizzle over salad.
Pairs well with garnishes of goat cheese, arugula, and fresh citrus fruits!
Infused Ice Cubes
Fruit-infused water is an easy way to elevate flavor and make a simple beverage bright and refreshing. If you’re in a hurry, you can skip the sliced fruit and still add a burst of flavor to your water with these easy citrus-infused ice cubes!
- Add 1 drop each Red Mandarin, Kumquat, and Clementine essential oils to 210 ml of water and pour into an ice cube tray.
- Freeze until solid. Add 1-2 ice cubes to your cup to add a twist of citrus to any cool beverage!