Size: 5 mL
Retail: RM 116.00
Wholesale: RM 87.00
Ravintsara, not to be confused with Ravensara, is derived from the leaves of Cinnamomum camphora and the uses and benefits of this oil are many. Although Ravintsara and Ravensara are in the Lauraceae family, Ravintsara is milder and more similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor. Ravintsara is an effective air freshener. Combine with essential oils like Roman Chamomile, Copaiba, Eucalyptus, or Rosemary to encourage a refreshed atmosphere.Incorporate into your favorite dōTERRA skin cleanser for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse in any room to provide a refreshing, herbal scent.
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA fractionated coconut oil to minimize skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cleanses the environment.
- Good surface cleanser.
- Aids in meditation practice.
Fresh, earthy, woody, and peppery
Main Chemical Constituents
Eucalyptol, Sabinene, α-terpineol