Fractionated Coconut Oil Product Description
doTERRA’s recommended all-natural carrier oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution. Unlike other vegetable carrier oils, Fractionated Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy aftereffect. Fractionated Coconut Oil readily absorbs into the skin and is soluble with all essential oils. Because Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless, it is perfect for blending with essential oils as it preserves and maintains their original fragrance and benefits. This carrier oil is ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores. Fractionated Coconut Oil should be used when applying strong essential oils topically to help reduce skin sensitivity.
Where to Buy Fractionated Coconut Oil
To buy Fractionated Coconut Oil, visit the doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil product page.
Fractionated Coconut Oil Uses and Benefits
- When applying essential oils topically, you can cut down on the amount you use while still reaping their powerful benefits by using Fractionated Coconut Oil. Fractionated Coconut Oil is ideal for increasing topical essential oil distribution. To get the most out of your essential oils, dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on an essential oil label.
- Give your skin a smooth, silky, and healthy glow when you apply doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. This natural emollient is enriched with hydrating properties that will help soften and soothe dry skin when applied. To further your experience, add a drop of your favorite essential oil to the Fractionated Coconut Oil and spread this blend on your skin for a refreshing and personalized fragrance.
- doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is odorless and colorless. These characteristics make this carrier oil ideal for easy blending with any essential oil. The Fractionated Coconut Oil will help hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or the fragrance of your essential oil blends.
- Enjoy a relaxing and soothing massage with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Not only will this carrier oil hydrate and soothe your skin when used during a massage, but it will also help expand the reach of your essential oils. For an ideal massage, mix Fractionated Coconut Oil with calming essential oils and massage this combination into your neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation. The viscosity of the Fractionated Coconut Oil will also assist in making massage strokes more fluid.
- If you have sensitive skin, Fractionated Coconut Oil is strongly advised. Fractionated Coconut Oil can help dilute strong essential oils while allowing you to still obtain their topical benefits. Diluting essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil will help lessen sensitivity.
- Not only is Fractionated Coconut Oil great for skin, it also does wonders for the hair. This carrier oil can be used for a variety of hair benefits, including managing unruly hair and conditioning. For a powerful natural conditioner, apply Fractionated Coconut Oil to your hair-washing routine. For hair management, use doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to help detangle hair and control frizz.
- Sometimes, facial moisturizers can do more harm than good, causing clogged pores and greasy residue. Use Fractionated Coconut Oil for a powerful moisturizer that will leave your skin looking soft and smooth without clogging pores and leaving oily skin. Fractionated Coconut Oil is also a perfect facial moisturizer for sensitive skin.
It has been said that the coconut palm has more uses than any other tree in the world. The palm is used for drinks, food, shade, thatching, hats, baskets, furniture, clothing, charcoal, musical instruments, shampoo, and much more. It is also known to be a life saver. During hurricanes, people who have latched themselves to the tree have avoided being swept out to sea due to the tree’s flexible nature.1
The coconut palm, Cocos nucifera, is a monocot perennial member of the Arecaceae family. The trunk of the palm is composed of fibrous and stout, overlapping stems and can grow to be 25 meters high. At the top of the trunk springs pinnately leaves that can grow up to 4 meters in length. The fruit of this palm is the coconut.2 doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is extracted from the fruit of the plant.
Chemistry of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Main Chemical Component: Caprylic/capric triglyceride
The main chemical component of Fractionated Coconut Oil is Caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.