Understanding The Loyalty Rewards Program
Your loyalty rewarded
Your loyalty rewarded
doTERRA offers some fantastic compensation plans to meet a wide range of different goals. Utilising the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a great way of capitalising these compensation plans. You may have heard of this process, but may not fully understand it. This article should give you clarity.
What is the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP)?
The doTERRA Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) is a program that provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase doTERRA products. The longer you participate, the more credits you can earn — up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases!
What are the Benefits of LRP?
As a member of the Loyalty Rewards program, you will receive points which you can redeem for free product. In addition, if you place an LRP order between the 1st and 15th of the month which reaches 125PV (Personal Volume), you will qualify for the Product of the Month Club. The Product of the Month Club is a permanent promotion, with a new free product each month! As a member of the Loyalty Rewards Program, you may also qualify yourself for more commission opportunities.
What do the LRP Credits Include?
- No-hassle, automatic shipment of the doTERRA products you use on a monthly basis
- Receive up to 30% of the PV value of your monthly LRP order in product credits
- Redeem your LRP product credits for doTERRA products
- Freedom to change your LRP order up to the day before your monthly ship date
- Convenient way to meet monthly PV and bonus qualification requirements
- Powerful loyalty incentive for new customers and consultants that you personally sponsor
- View and use Loyalty Rewards points online in your mydoterra.com back office
- LRP orders can be set to ship any day between the 1st and the 28th of the month
Why Didn't My LRP Order Process
- The start date is set to a date in the future
- The batch number is incorrect, or does not match the run/ start date
- There are one or more items on backorder
- There are one or more items that have out-of-date/bad SKU numbers
- The template was already generated that month
- A LRP order attempted to be processed, but the credit card declined.
- A person changed their LRP date to the current day or set the processing date as the same day it was created (for example, on the 8th they set their LRP date for the 8th)
The Shipping Rewards Program (SRP) helps a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer earn free product points that can be used toward purchasing orders. Any Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate can earn Shipping Reward Program (SRP) Points in 3 ways:
- By placing any online order
- By placing a Loyalty Rewards (LRP) or enrolment order
- By placing an online LRP or enrolment order.
Online order: 50% of the possible SRP points
LRP/Enrolment order: 50% of the possible SRP points
Online LRP or Enrolment order: 100% of the possible SRP points
Any online or automated order placed by a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer will receive 50 percent of the possible Shipping Reward Program (SRP) points.
Any Loyalty Rewards or enrolment order placed through our member services line will receive 50 percent of the possible SRP points.
If a Loyalty Rewards or enrolment order is placed online* the consultant or member will receive 100 percent of the possible SRP points.
For standard shipping (Royal Mail) you can earn up to 4 SRP, and for Premium shipping you can earn up to 5 SRP.
*An online or automated order is an order placed by a Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer online through their back office that remains untouched by a customer service agent.
Do you have more questions? Click here to learn more!
Terms & Conditions
Minimum monthly Loyalty Rewards order of 50 PV to earn product credits
Orders with a minimum of 1 PV* will maintain both Loyalty Reward level (%)† and previously accrued points
No maximum monthly credit accumulation limit
Product credits expire 12 months from the date of issue
Product credits can be used to purchase full PV products only
Product credits can be redeemed by phone ( +44 2033180064) or online in the shopping cart
Redemption orders have no PV
A redemption fee of £2 per order- shipping and handling charges will still apply
Must be an LRP participant for 60 days before credits can be redeemed
All product credits and percentage will be immediately cancelled with LRP cancellation
Product credits have no cash redemption value and are non-transferable
Cancellation of LRP order must take place over the telephone by calling Member Services at +44 2033180064
* Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to earn Reward Points.
† Loyalty Rewards orders must exceed 50 PV per single order to advance Loyalty Reward levels (%).