A. Initial Placement. At the time when a new Wellness Advocate is enrolled, the Enroller of the new Wellness Advocate may place the new Wellness Advocate anywhere in the Enroller’s Organisation.
B. Placement Changes Within Fourteen (14) Days of Signup. Within fourteen (14) calendar days of a new Wellness Advocate’s signup with the Company, the Enroller may move the new Wellness Advocate one time anywhere in the Enroller’s Organisation (i.e. not outside the Enroller’s Organisation), subject to the Company’s approval.
C. Placement Changes After Fourteen (14) Days. After the above described time period passes, a Wellness Advocate is in final placement and the Company will normally not approve requests to place Wellness Advocates elsewhere in an Organisation.
Placement changes are rare and must be specifically approved in writing by the Company’s Exceptions Committee.
- Before authorising a placement change, the Company will consider, among other factors, the following:
- Whether the Wellness Advocate to be moved has not been active for at least six (6) months (twelve (12) months if Silver Rank or higher),
- Whether the Wellness Advocate to be moved obtains written consent of the Enrollers who are three (3) levels above the Wellness Advocate and the Sponsors who are seven (7) levels above the Wellness Advocate,
- Whether the change will cause Rank advancement,
- Whether a change of historical bonus payments will occur,
- Whether a Wellness Advocate has breached the Contract,
- The effect of the change on the Organisation, and
- Any other relevant facts.
D. A Wellness Advocate who personally enrols a new Wellness Advocate that achieves the rank of Premier within ninety (90) days of enrolment will be allowed, upon the approval of a qualified Diamond in the Enroller’s upline organisation, to place the new enrollee anywhere within the Enroller’s organisation. This move can be made after the Enroller has filled out the Premier Move form even if a placement change had previously been made within fourteen (14) days of enrolment.
E. Enrolling a Former Wholesale Customer as a Wellness Advocate. A Wellness Advocate may enroll Wholesale Customers as Wellness Advocates. When a Wholesale Customer becomes a Wellness Advocate, he ceases to be a Wholesale Customer. If the Wholesale Customer was a Wholesale Customer for more than ninety days and has at least one member (Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate) with sales of 100 PV or more, within 14 days of upgrading their account, his Enroller may place the former Wholesale Customer in any position within the Enroller’s Organization. The placement of the Wholesale Customer must be completed within fourteen days of the date that a Wholesale Customer signs up to be a Wellness Advocate.
F. Enrolership Reassignment. The Company allows an Enroller to change enrolership of a Wellness Advocate (Enrollee). The enrolership of an Enrolee, however, may not be changed more than twice. Subject to Company approval, a second change may only occur if enrolership is changed to the Wellness Advocate who originally enrolled the Enrollee.
G. Cross-Company and Cross-Line Moving Prohibited.
1. Cross-Company Recruiting. The actual or attempted solicitation, enrolment, encouragement, or effort to influence in any way, either directly or indirectly (including but not limited to, through a website), another doTERRA Wellness Advocate or Customer to enrol or participate in another network marketing opportunity constitutes cross-company recruiting, even if the actions of the Wellness Advocate are in response to an inquiry made by another Wellness Advocate or Customer. Further, Wellness Advocates agree that appearing in, being referenced in, or allowing their name or likeness to be featured or referenced in any promotional, recruiting or solicitation materials for another direct selling company constitutes Cross-Company Recruiting and is prohibited during the term of the Contract and for a period of one year after termination of the Contract.
2. Cross-Line Moving. The actual or attempted solicitation, enrolment, encouragement, or effort to influence in any way, either directly or indirectly (including but not limited to, through a website), the enrolment of an individual who, or entity that, already has a current Distributorship with doTERRA, within a different line of sponsorship constitutes cross-line moving. Cross-Line Moving also applies to the enrolment of an individual or entity that has had a Distributorship with doTERRA within the past six (6) months or, in the case of a Wellness Advocate with the rank of silver or higher, within the past twelve (12) months.
3. Prohibition. Wellness Advocates are prohibited from Cross-Company Recruiting or Cross-Line Moving during the term of the Contract and for a period of one (1) year after termination of the Contract. The use of a spouse or relative’s name, trade names, DBAs, assumed names, corporations, partnerships, trusts, ID numbers, or fictitious ID numbers to circumvent this policy is prohibited.
4. Injunctive Relief Available to the Company. Wellness Advocates acknowledge and agree that Cross-Company Recruiting and Cross-Line Moving constitute an unreasonable and unwarranted interference with the contractual relationship between the Company and its Distributors, and conversion of the Company’s property and misappropriation of the Company’s trade secrets. Wellness Advocates further acknowledge and agree that any breach of the prohibitions on CrossCompany Recruiting and Cross-Line Moving will inflict immediate and irreparable harm on the Company, that the harm to the Company exceeds any benefit that the Wellness Advocate may derive, and that the Company shall be entitled, in addition to any other remedies that may be available, to immediate, temporary, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief without security. The provisions of this Section shall survive the termination of the Contract. Nothing herein waives any other rights and remedies the Company may have in relation to the use of its Confidential Information or any other breaches of the Contract.