Ravintsara Cinnamomum camphora
Ravintsara, not to be confused with Ravensara, is derived from the leaves of Cinnamomum camphora. The uses and benefits of this oil are many. Although Ravintsara and Ravensara are in the Laurel family, Ravintsara is milder and similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor. Combine with essential oils like Roman Chamomile, Copaiba, Eucalyptus, or Rosemary to promote a refreshed atmosphere. Or, incorporate into your favourite doTERRA skin cleanser for added benefits!
- Use in any room to provide a refreshing, herbal scent
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands"
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Great addition to any morning meditation routine
- Has a milder aroma, similar to Eucalyptus and Camphor
- Its purifying properties make it a great addition to any facial cleanser