Who doesn't love soft, healthy skin? The beautiful combination of butters and oils will leave your skin feeling moisturised with every application. Apply fresh from the shower to nourish skin with the blend of White Grapefruit and Wild Orange, for an uplifting and invigorating experience.
100 gr. shea butter
100 gr. cocoa butter
100 gr. coconut oil
100 ml Fractionated Coconut Oil
14 drops White Grapefruit essential oil
14 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- Measure all the butters and oils and put them in a glass bowl.
- Fill a large saucepan with 3–5 cm of water. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, rest the glass bowl on top of the saucepan to melt and mix ingredients.
- Stir every few minutes until the ingredients have fully combined (10–15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5–10 minutes. Then add the essential oils. Mix.
- Let the mixture rest in a cool place until it has set.
- Once set use a stand mixer or an electric whisk to slowly combine the mixture until you reach a light and fluffy consistency (around 3–5 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar and store the whipped body butter in a cool place.
Extra tip: Store mixture in a glass jar and keep in a cool place. If needed, re-fluff the body butter by whipping it back up to the desired consistency with a hand mixture.