Size: 15 ml
VAT Included Pricing
Retail: 49,33 €
Wholesale: 37,00 €
VAT Excluded Pricing
Retail: 41,45 €
Wholesale: 31,09 €
Soothing and relaxing, Clary Sage essential oil is commonly used for its soothing and calming effects when applied to the skin. It also helps to balance emotions. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.
- Combine with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin
- During your menstrual cycle, bring relief to your abdomen by applying Clary Sage oil to the needed area of your abdomen and rub for a soothing massage
- Enhance your shampoo and conditioner by adding one or two drops of Clary Sage oil
Directions for Use
For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- As one of the most soothing and balancing essential oils, Clary Sage provides many benefits when used topically
- Clary Sage essential oil is a key ingredient in doTERRA’s proprietary monthly blend, ClaryCalm
- Used in the Middle Ages for its benefits to the skin and has continued to be popular for its topical benefits
- Clary Sage oil promotes feelings of relaxation in preparation for a restful night’s sleep
- Calms and soothes skin when applied topically and can help promote healthy-looking hair and scalp