Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Upon confirming to Opt-in, you expressly consent to subscribing and receiving dōTERRA SMS messages on the basis set out below. You may Opt-out of these communications at any time. Consent to these terms and conditions is not a condition of purchase.
1. To Opt-in – When you opt-in to receive SMS from dōTERRA, please follow the instructions provided below and dōTERRA will send you a message to confirm your signup.
- Text PROMO to 50579 to receive reminders and updates about your dōTERRA promotions. Up to 6 msg per month
- Text NEWS to 50579 to receive reminders and updates about dōTERRA news. Up to 4 msgs per month
2. To Opt-out – You can cancel the SMS service at any time. To stop receiving messages from dōTERRA please text "STOP" to 50579. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to dōTERRA, you will receive an SMS message from dōTERRA to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from dōTERRA.
3. To Opt back in – If you want to opt-in again, just sign up as you did the first time to opt-in and dōTERRA will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Participating carriers – Supported telecommunication providers and carriers may change from time to time.
5. SMS & Data rates – As always, SMS and data rates may apply for any SMS sent to you from dōTERRA and to dōTERRA from you. If you have any questions about your SMS plan or data rates plan, please contact your mobile telephone provider directly.
7. Access or Delivery – Delivery of information and content to a mobile device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to telecommunication services and carriers, are outside of dōTERRA’s control and dōTERRA is not responsible or liable for issues arising from them.
8. Eligibility – To receive dōTERRA SMS, you must hold an active dōTERRA Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer account.
9. Change to SMS Terms and Conditions – dōTERRA reserves the right at any time to revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions. Revisions to these SMS Terms and Conditions will have effect once posted on dōTERRA’s website. If you continue to use and receive dōTERRA SMS, this will indicate your consent of any changes made to these SMS Terms and Conditions. Please review these occasionally to assure you have the most updated Terms and Conditions.
10. Termination of SMS – dōTERRA may suspend or terminate your receipt of dōTERRA SMS if you breach the SMS Terms and Conditions. You represent that you are the account holder for themobile telephone number(s) that you provide to dōTERRA. You are responsible for notifying dōTERRA if you change your mobile telephone number. To manage your SMS and Email preferences, please click here and go to the preference center.
11. Support - For all questions about the services provided by this SMS, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Help - If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 50579. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to dōTERRA, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.