This proprietary blend of essential oils includes Cardamom, Coriander, Ginger, Fennel, Peppermint, Anise, and Caraway essential oils to support your needs for an after-meal aroma. ZenGest blend perfectly balances sweet, spicy, and minty scents and offers the very best of gentle skin soothing when used topically. ZenGest essential oil can be diffused for its pleasant licorice aroma or applied to the skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil, especially as a part of a gentle abdominal massage.
Why should I add ZenGest® oil blend to my collection? ZenGest essential oil blend is one of the few doTERRA blends that is designed to be used aromatically, topically, and internally. This blend was curated with specific, targeted uses in mind, but has the versatility to be applied in a variety of ways to support your needs.
- Apply one drop of ZenGest oil to your wrists and pulse points during travel for a pleasant, calming aroma.
- Dilute two drops of ZenGest oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Add one drop of ZenGest oil to water and drink to freshen breath after enjoying a large meal.
- Combine one drop of ZenGest oil with honey and warm water to create a sweet-tasting herbal tea.
- Add three to four drops of ZenGest oil to a car diffuser for an invigorating aroma during a road trip.
- Diffuse for a sweet, minty, calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Adds a sweet, soothing taste to water
- Has a calming, gentle, licorice aroma
- Provides a soothing aroma during an abdominal massage
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
Peppermint, Coriander, Ginger, Caraway, Cardamom, Fennel, and Anise essential oils