Thyme Thymus vulgaris
This potent, warm, herbaceous essential oil holds surface cleansing benefits that are particularly helpful for the skin.
- Add to shampoo for youthful looking hair.
- Add five drops to a warm footbath to improve feet’s appearance.
- Combine with four ounces of water and gargle to freshen breathe.
- Incorporate with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing chest massage.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to targeted areas on the skin to clean skin.
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in marinades.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
dōTERRA Oregano Touch®
On Guard Mist
Warm, herbaceous, floral, powdery
Thymol, para-cymene, γ-terpinene