Marjoram Origanum majorana
Also known as “joy of the mountains,” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. In modern applications, Marjoram is valued for its calming properties.
Retail: $32.33 CAD
- Apply Marjoram oil prior to bedtime for a calming scent.
- Apply to back of neck and shoulders for a relaxing aroma.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after exercise for a refreshing feeling.
- Replace Marjoram oil in a recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Infuse in Olive Oil for a refreshing salad dressing, marinade, or bread dip.
- Diffuse Marjoram with Cedarwood and Lavender for a relaxing pre-bedtime scent.
- Mix Marjoram and Lavender oil with water. Spray on sheets and linens for a restful fragrance.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.