Juniper Berry Oil (NHP)
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing, and calming agent for the skin. NPN# 80060933
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative or antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy