Juniper Berry Juniperus communis
Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses. Juniper Berry acts as a cleansing agent and acts as a skin toner.
- Use topically after facial cleanser as a skin toner.
- Apply one drop to the skin to promote a bright complexion.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply after daily workout.
- Use in an oral rinse to help keep gums, teeth, and mouth smelling clean.
- Add one to two drops to your next green or fruit smoothie
- Diffuse before bed for a natural calming and grounding fragrance.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen the air.
- Apply to warm rag and wipe door knobs for an added cleansing benefit.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.