Helichrysum Oil (NHP)
This product is available on existing LRP orders. Page remains for information purposes only.
Helichrysum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. Helichrysum has been used in herbal holistic practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many benefits. NPN# 80060963
- Massage into temples and back of neck for a unique sensation
- Use in oral rinse to help keep gums, teeth, and mouth smelling clean
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply for a cooling effect
- Add to daily facial routine to promote a glowing, youthful complexion
- Use in conjunction with a full body massage to promote vitality and energy
- Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly applying one drop to area.
- Diffuse for an energizing aroma that helps reduce feelings of mental fatigue
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Herbaceous, honey, hay
Herb top flowering
Neryl acetate, alpha pinene, γ-curcumene