Black Spruce Oil
Sourced from the crisp forests of Canada, Black Spruce essential oil harnesses and amplifies the forest’s scents to brighten the atmosphere with its invigorating, woodsy aroma while also offering skin-soothing benefits.
Black Spruce essential oil is sourced in Canada through the doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing® program.
Why should I add Black Spruce oil to my collection? Like many wood and pine oils, such as Siberian Fir oil and Douglas Fir oil, the cool, energizing aroma of Black Spruce essential oil pairs well with a comforting massage. However, Black Spruce essential oil provides a notable soothing, stimulating sensation to the skin due to its unique chemical constituents.
- Add two drops Black Spruce oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into problem areas during a soothing massage.
- Massage one drop Black Spruce essential oil into chest for an invigorating aroma.
- Apply a few drops of Black Spruce oil to legs before or after exercising for an energizing aroma during a stimulating massage.
- Diffuse three to four drops Black Spruce oil for a grounding, energizing aroma.
- Add a few drops Black Spruce oil to a DIY surface cleaner for an earthy scent and cleansing boost.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Has a balsamic, green, fruity, woody aroma
Provides an invigorating aroma during a massage
Provides a soothing sensation to skin
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.
27,33 CA $
20,50 CA $
Tea Tree (NHP)
36,00 CA $
27,00 CA $
116,33 CA $
87,25 CA $
Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
Bornyl acetate, a-pinene, camphene, δ-3-carene