Black Pepper Oil
Black Pepper essential oil, derived from the common cooking spice, is known for its fruity warmth. Black Pepper essential oil enhances the raw black pepper seeds’ richness to provide a sharp, stimulating aroma and warming sensation to the skin when used topically.
Why should I add Black Pepper oil to my collection? Like other spice essential oils, Black Pepper essential oil can add flavor to any dish while cooking. However, Black Pepper essential oil contains limonene—a powerful surface cleansing property. This makes Black Pepper oil particularly diverse among spice oils, as it offers versatile benefits for both cleaning and aromatic use. Additionally, its aroma is especially warm and invigorating.
- Apply one drop Black Pepper oil to palms and inhale directly for a sharp, energizing aroma.
- Apply one drop Black Pepper oil to the bottom of tired feet for an invigorating fragrance and warming sensation on the skin throughout the day.
- Dilute one drop Black Pepper oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen as part of a soothing massage after meals.
- Add one to two drops Black Pepper oil to chocolate desserts for a uniquely spicy flavor.
- Add one drop Black Pepper oil to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance the food’s savory flavors.
- Diffuse Black Pepper essential oil for an invigorating aroma during a long workday.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Has a hot, sharp, fruity, spicy aroma
- Adds a spicy, enhanced flavor to water and recipes
- Provides a warm, soothing sensation to skin through massage when combined with a carrier oil
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.
dōTERRA Deep Blue® Touch
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Caryophyllene, limonene, carene, sabinene