Bergamot Oil (NHP)
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Bergamot is versatile in its ability to address a myriad of concerns and is relieving to the skin. NPN#80060980.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headaches.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
Not for oral use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma, or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding do not use this product. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate