Tamer® Oil Uses and Benefits
Tamer TummyZen Blend Product Description
As an all-star addition to the doTERRA Kids Collection, Tamer TummyZen Blend is an easy, enjoyable way to introduce the power of soothing essential oil aromas into your children’s routines. This gentle, sweeter-smelling alternative to our ZenGest®
essential oil blend combines key ingredients known for their comforting scents and topical cooling properties. Whether you incorporate Tamer into a tummy massage after eating or take along during a family road trip, this is a blend you can enjoy together, or they can learn to use with confidence on their own.
Tamer blends Spearmint, Japanese Peppermint, Ginger, Parsley Seed, and Black Pepper essential oils to create a deliciously sweet, minty aroma that’s soothing when smelled and pleasantly cooling to the skin. Like all members of the doTERRA Kid's Collection,
Tamer comes in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, gentle for sensitive skin and perfect for mess-free application.
Shop Tamer Blend
What is in Tamer TummyZen Blend?
- Spearmint oil provides a cooling and invigorating effect when applied to the skin and lends a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Japanese Peppermint oil is rich in menthol for a positively minty scent and a cooling touch.
- Ginger oil has a sweet, comforting aroma and gives a gentle warming sensation to the skin.
- Parsley Seed oil’s fresh, herbal scent is both gentle and pleasant.
- Black Pepper oil has a warm and stimulating aroma and a warming effect on the skin.
How do I use Tamer Blend?
- Travel Companion: Roll Tamer oil onto temples, wrists, and the back of the neck for a stimulating, comforting aroma during road trips.
- Tummy Massage: Apply Tamer oil to tummies after a large meal for a sweet, soothing aroma during an abdominal massage.
- Companion Aroma: Send Tamer oil to school with the kids for an on-the-go minty aroma they can use anytime, whether they’re taking a break after lunchtime or need a pause before starting a new school subject.
Japanese peppermint, a key ingredient in Tamer TummyZend Blend, has one of the highest concentrations of the menthol of any mint essential oil. Menthol is the monoterpene responsible for the classic “minty,” cooling taste and aroma we associate with mint. Cautions
For external use only. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children under 3. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.