Stronger Product Description
From mornings in the classroom to afternoons on the playground, kids are busier than we imagine—and always in need of support. For an extra aromatic boost to your child’s day, take a look at the Stronger essential oil: a perfect blend to complement your child’s resiliency and energy.
The Stronger blend includes Listea oil, Frankincense oil, Cedarwood oil, and Rose essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil for an uplifting and invigorating scent that is a great addition to your child’s daily activities. With the powerful topical benefits of wood and floral oils, Stronger is an ideal blend to help soothe skin and keep it looking healthy.
Learn more about the doTERRA Kid's Collection
The Essential Oils
- Litsea oil has a fresh, lemony, almost-tropical aroma, which can be soothing when applied topically or used topically for its surface-cleansing properties.
- Frankincense oil is known for its warm, spicy aroma that promotes a peaceful environment. It is also soothing and refreshing to the skin.
- Cedarwood oil carries a calming, relaxing aroma and also provides a gentle cleansing and soothing benefit to the skin.
- Rose essential oil has a high concentration of geraniol, giving it a supportive, strengthening aroma and rich skincare properties.
Stronger Uses and Benefits
- Encouraging Aroma: Whether it’s you or your child needing an extra bit of encouragement before the day, roll Stronger on the back of the neck to provide a strengthening and uplifting aroma.
- Skin Cleansing: Complement the cleanliness of your skin by rolling Stronger onto targeted areas to keep your skin looking healthy.
- Aromatic Boost: Roll Stronger onto the palms of your hands and inhale for an invigorating scent during moments when you need a boost.
- Supportive Scent: Every day is filled with activities from exercise to household chores. Keep Stronger on hand to help support a focused atmosphere while on the move.
- Litsea oil
- Frankincense oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Rose oil
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children under 3. Possible skin sensitivity. If under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, mouth, and sensitive areas.
Age recommendation: 8+