HARVEST SPICE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Bring the enticing aromas of autumn into your home and cozy up with our favorite seasonal essential oil blend, Harvest Spice™. As a richly grounding and heartwarming fragrance, Harvest Spice blend combines the sweet and spiced scents of Cassia oil, Clove Bud oil, Nutmeg oil, and Cinnamon Bark oil with the refreshing and uplifting aromas of Cedarwood oil and Eucalyptus oil. Harvest Spice wraps your senses in the cozy, spiced scents of fall with an aroma that is both warm and comforting. Diffuse Harvest Spice into the air or integrate into any number of fragrant and creative do-it-yourself projects to make home feel extra comfy this fall. HARVEST SPICE PRODUCT USES AND BENEFITS
- Diffuse two to three drops Harvest Spice oil in any room to herald in the crisp, spiced scents of autumn, particularly before a small gathering with family and friends!
- As the weather outside falls chilly, warm your body and renew your spirit by sinking into a cozy bath. Enjoy your soak enveloped in the comforting scent of Harvest Spice by adding one of these unique DIY Harvest Spice Bath Bombs to your water.
- Bring autumn aromas indoors and adorn your home with seasonal decor by making a homemade DIY Pinecone Potpourri with Harvest Spice. For an even more authentic outdoor scent of fresh autumn leaves, gather your own pinecones from a natural wooded area near your home.
- Give your snug autumn linens a boost of cozy Harvest Spice aroma by preparing this DIY Harvest Spice Scented Spray. Can’t get enough? You can also mist this spray over blankets, throw pillows, or curtains to spread the warm, inviting scent across every area of the house.
- Make a personalized roll-on blend to create your own pure-fume by adding 10-20 drops of Harvest Spice oil to an empty 10 mL roller bottle and fill the rest of the way with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Roll onto your wrists or pulse point for a pleasing, seasonally scented personal fragrance.
- Cassia essential oil
- Clove essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Nutmeg essential oil
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. For external use only.