With this recipe, every day can be fry-day! It’s easy to whip up for a personal snack or to double, triple, or even quadruple for an entire crowd during a summer get-together. Or maybe, if you’re like us, you’ll want to double, triple, or quadruple the recipe all for yourself. Don’t worry—this is a space free of judgement. We all love a good fry!
The best thing about this recipe (besides it being a breeze to make) is the ingredient list. Sweet potatoes, in moderation, are a healthier carb choice and avocados provide a delicious dose of healthy fats. Plus, the addition of Lime essential oil gives the dip a bright kick, making it a secret ingredient all your friends will be begging you to share. Ingredients: Fries
- 1-2 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into wedges
- 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 232° C.
- Toss all of the ingredients for the fries together in a sealed bag until evenly coated.
- Place the sweet potatoes in an even layer on a large-rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, turning once, until wedges are golden brown and crisp—about 25-30 minutes.
- While the fries are cooking, add all dip ingredients to a mini food processor and combine until smooth.
- Transfer the avocado dip to a bowl and serve alongside the sweet potato fries.
For extra-crispy fries, add two to three tablespoons of cornstarch to the sealed bag with the other ingredients.
How did you do? We know your fries are totally Insta-worthy, so go ahead! Post a photo of your delicious snack in your grid or on your story, and be sure to tag us (@doterraca) so we can drool over your plate.