There’s no personal care oil quite like doTERRA Touch® Manuka. The properties of Manuka make it ideal for promoting young, healthy-looking skin and the base of nourishing Fractionated Coconut Oil moisturizes and soothes the skin. If you’re stumped wondering how to use doTERRA Touch Manuka, we’re sharing 5 ways to incorporate Manuka essential oil in your self-care routine!
- After-Shave: There’s nothing better than having silky smooth legs after shaving. Simply roll doTERRA Touch Manuka onto your legs post-shower, massage into the skin, and seal it all off with your lotion of choice (we love the fragrant-less SPA Hand & Body Lotion or Yarrow|Pom Body Serum!).
- Cuticle Conditioner: Dry cuticles? We get them, too. Roll doTERRA Touch Manuka onto the base of your fingernail and toenail cuticles before bed, cover with cotton gloves and socks, and let Manuka and Fractionated Coconut Oil get to work! Nailed it.
- Skincare Pre-Moisturizer: After cleansing your face, you need to restore moisture to the skin. Roll a bit of doTERRA Touch Manuka onto the skin to moisturize and nourish your face with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Lock it all in with a facial moisturizer (we recommend the Verage® Moisturizer)!
- Hand and Heel Oil: Crackly skin isn’t our favorite, but we have a remedy. Massage doTERRA Touch Manuka into your heels and knuckles to promote young, healthy-looking skin and then finish it all off with a body butter (looking for something ultra-creamy? Our Body Butter is everything you’ll ever need in a thick moisturizer).
- Scalp Massage: You heard us right! Your scalp needs moisture, too, and Manuka is the perfect solution. Just lift sections of hair and run a quick roll of doTERRA Touch Manuka across the skin. Once you’ve applied it randomly across the scalp, gently massage and leave it in overnight. Talk about dreamy!
Treating yourself is easy when you have the right products. Don’t miss out on doTERRA Touch Manuka—we love it and know you’ll love it, too.