What is IQ Mega™?
Omega-3 fatty acids are important nutrients the body needs to function and thrive. However, our bodies don’t produce these nutrients on their own, and it can be hard to get enough of the right foods in our diets to get the amounts we need. That’s why supplementing omega-3 is a smart and essential dietary choice for so many!
IQ Mega is like no other omega-3 supplement you’ve seen before. With a great, citrusy taste and easy-to-swallow liquid formula, IQ Mega delivers 1,300 mg of essential omega-3 fatty acids per serving, great for grown-ups and children alike. With other key nutrients to support overall health*, IQ Mega has a lot to love!
Benefits of IQ Mega*:
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
Using Up Your Bottle of IQ Mega
Every 150 mL IQ Mega bottle contains 30 servings (1 teaspoon/5 mL per serving). Each bottle is designed to last for one month, but when you’ve got family members that are particular with taste, using the whole bottle is easier said than done. Here’s some simple ways to sneak this healthy choice into tasty, everyday foods for happy eaters all month long!
- Breakfast Syrup: Nothing gets the house excited for breakfast like a hot pile of pancakes, waffles, or French toast. To top off the meal, serve each family member a personal saucer of syrup with their stack. No one needs to know about the teaspoon of IQ Mega you mixed in beforehand!
- Smoothies or Shakes: Blending up smoothies and protein shakes has always been a tasty way to slip new, nutrient-rich foods like fruits and veggies into your diet in a way that tastes great, even to the pickiest palates. Once you’ve poured everyone’s favourite blended beverage, stir a teaspoon of IQ Mega into each cup and drink up!
- Fruit Juice: The citrusy flavour of IQ Mega pairs nicely with some of your favorite fruit juices. Just add a teaspoon to your morning glass of orange, cranberry, grapefruit, or apple juice and stir well before sipping.
- Fruit Popsicles: Like smoothies or juice, IQ Mega mixes well with frozen options like homemade popsicles. Use your own favourite recipe or turn this recipe for Tangerine Paradise Punch into a frozen popsicle treat. Simply mix a teaspoon of IQ Mega into each popsicle mold before freezing and enjoying!
- Protein Balls: For a delicious, satisfying snack, try an easy, no-bake recipe like these Wild Orange Power Bites. Simply add several teaspoons of IQ Mega to the mixture before forming it into balls so that each bite contains about one serving. Consume this treat right away, or store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a day!
- Apple Sauce or Yogurt: IQ Mega makes a great mix-in for many favourite morning and mid-day snacks like fruit sauces and yogurt. For some extra yum with your yogurt, combine with granola or whole fruit pieces, stir well, and enjoy.
A tasty food trick a day keeps the leftover IQ Mega away! No matter how picky the eaters in your home may be, there’s always a way to elevate some of the meal choices they already love. For all the great things it can do for your cognitive health*, adding a dose of IQ Mega to your family’s daily diet is a no-brainer.