Company Profile: doTERRA International, LLC
doTERRA International, LLC produces and distributes exceptionally high quality CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils through more than a million independent distributors, also known as Wellness Advocates, around the world. In addition to a premium line of essential oils used by individuals and professionals alike, the company also offers products that are infused with CPTG essential oils, including personal care and spa products, nutritional supplements, and other wellness products.
- May 2008 – doTERRA founded
- December 2008 – doTERRA reaches $1 million in sales
- November 2009 – doTERRA has first $1 million month
- Throughout 2012 – doTERRA has regular $1 million days
- March 2013 – doTERRA breaks ground on state-of-the-art corporate headquarters
- July 2014 – doTERRA reaches more than 1,000,000 Wellness Advocates
- August 2014 – doTERRA corporate headquarters Phase 1 completed
- June 2015 – Phase 2 of the corporate headquarters is complete bringing 383,000 total square feet of professional office and manufacturing space online
- Customers and Wellness Advocates are satisfied with product value
- High satisfaction levels lead to a desire to share products and success with others
- Product sales leaders recognize the value of doTERRA’s powerful compensation plan
- Pure with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
- Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
- Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
- Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
- Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Micro-credit loans providing renewable funding for entrepreneurs in developing communities.
- Clean water wells and programs.
- Building and revitalizing schools and clinics.
- Medical equipment and resources for hospitals and clinics.
- Education on hygiene and health.