Origanum vulgare herb top flowering oil essential 1 mL/mLAUST L 370660
With a rich herbaceous aroma, the distinct fragrance of oregano oil can fill the room in moments. An antioxidant rich oil, oregano can reduce free radical damage in the body and support health and wellness.
Harnessing the power or traditional aromatherapy, oregano oil can provide support for immune health, nerve health and respiratory health. It has benefits for intestinal and immune health and has traditional aromatherapy use for aches and pains, nervous system function and for minor skin wounds and superficial fungal infections.
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $45.33 AUD
Wholesale: $34.00 AUD
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices.
The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed.
Oregano is a popular cooking spice and Oregano essential oil is an ideal substitute in recipes.
Directions for Use
Inhalation: Use two to three drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
See additional precautions below.
Tips for Use
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce or on a roast.
- Diffuses well with Lemon, Rosemary, Peppermint and Cypress Essential Oils.
- Oregano has a strong flavour and you may want to add using a toothpick
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. . If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Provide a nerve tonic.
- Stimulate nerve function.
- Decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Relieve symptoms of mild, superficial skin fungal infections.
- Relieve symptoms of minor skin wounds (cuts, scratches and abrasions).
- Antioxidant - reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Maintain/support intestinal health.
- Maintain/support immune system health.
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous