Microplex VMz® Food Nutrient Complex
Size: 120 veggie capsules
Retail: $84.00 AUD
Wholesale: $63.00 AUD
doTERRA Microplex VMz Food Nutrient Complex is a food nutrient formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals that maybe deficient in our modern diets. The formula includes a balanced blend of essential vitamins, C and E, and an energy complex of B vitamins in a patented glycoprotein matrix.
Microplex VMzalso contains minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc, which play a role in the maintenance of healthy bone. Microplex VMz contains the doTERRA tummy tamer botanical blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway.
Microplex VMz is a comprehensive array of nutrients presented in a food nutrient complex that are involved in the growth and function of cells. Microplex VMz provides a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins, C and E; an energy complex of B vitamins; and 200 IU of vitamin D. It also contains nutrients essential for carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism and the minerals Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. Adequate dietary calcium is needed in our youth and throughout life to help maintain strong, healthy bones. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
doTERRA Microplex VMz represents the gold standard in vitamin and mineral supplementation. The formula is encapsulated in sodium lauryl-sulfate free vegetable capsules and does not contain wheat or milk products. It also contains the doTERRA tummy tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger and Caraway seed botanical extract.
Directions for Use
Adults, take 2 capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000µg retinol equivalents (RE) vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg RE for women and 900µg RE for men.
Contains sucrose, glucose and sodium benzoate.
Store below 25°C.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals to support the health and maintenance of general wellbeing.
- With antioxidant vitamins, C and E, to assist in protecting cells from free radical damage.
- An energy complex of B vitamins; presented in a patented glycoprotein matrix.
- Contains Vitamin D and E to support healthy hearts.
- Includes a balanced blend of minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium.
- Vitamin D and calcium support the development and maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- Formulated with a digestive enzyme blend of protease, lipase, amylase, tilactase & cellulase.
- Includes the doTERRA tummy tamer of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway.
- Specially formulated to be used daily with xEO Mega and Alpha CRS+ as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation.