Cupressus sempervirens branch terminal leafy oil essential 1 mL/mL
AUST L 338888
With its relaxing and uplifting properties, Cypress oil has been traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains and relieve a cough.
Dating back to the ancient Egyptians, cypress trees have a long history of use by mankind. This belief is reflected in the plant’s botanical name ‘sempervirens’ which means ‘ever-living’. Nowadays this symbolic longevity has taken the form of personal care products as we use cypress in all sorts of soaps and perfumes. When it comes to our Cypress essential oil, it can be inhaled or applied topically to areas of the body for therapeutic benefits.
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $26.67 AUD
Wholesale: $20.00 AUD
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energising and refreshing.
Cypress essential oil is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists, it contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. Try diffusing during times of transition or loss to promote feelings of being grounded.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Tips for Use:
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising aromatic boost.
- Apply one or two drops to a carrier oil and rub on your chest before gardening to enliven your senses.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Relieve cough.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
ɑ-pinene, 3-carene, limonene