Cinnamon Bark Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Size: 5 mL
Retail: $41.33 AUD
Wholesale: $31.00 AUD
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil’s stimulating qualities enable that get up and go feeling and is warming and supportive in the Winter months. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrées, and hot drinks. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed as a food additive.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid contact with skin. Not to be taken.
- Warming and stimulating aroma to get you moving on chilly winter days.
- Stimulating and invigorating the senses.
- Long history of use in flavouring food.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm