Size: 5 mL
Retail: $186.00 AUD
Wholesale: $140.00 AUD
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellowflowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco.
Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy essential oil offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to help soothe the skin.
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere.
- Add one or two drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Include one or two drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Uses: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity or temporary staining. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically.
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor