Citrus aurantium fruit peel oil essential 1 mL/mL
AUST L 336053
De-stress and unwind with the calming, citrusy aromas of Bergamot oil.
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $61.33 AUD
Wholesale: $46.00 AUD
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil in order to thrive.
Italians have used Bergamot for years for its calming and soothing aroma for making skin feel fresher and smoother. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability have an uplifting and calming aroma, making it ideal for diffusion. It is also clarifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Tips for Use:
- Diffuse at work or at home to help promote a calm relaxed environment.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma. While enjoying its cleansing and clarifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Reduce symptoms of stress.
- Support emotional wellbeing.
Citrusy, spicy, with a light floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Iimonene, linalyl, acetate