Bergamot Citrus bergamia
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home to promote a calm relaxed environment.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its cleansing and clarifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Provides skin clarifying benefits.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.